Tuesday, October 28, 2014

50 Best WhatsApp Status


  1. I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what is going on in my life right now.
  2. The best feeling in the world is to know that you actually mean something to someone.
  3. Enjoy life. It comes with expiry date.
  4. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
  5. I am not saying i am the best. I only know that i am doing my best to be the best.
  6. Sucess comes from experience and experience comes from bad experience.
  7. When you think there is nothing left in your life, just keep working hard until you die.
  8. Never stop learning, coz life never stop teaching us.
  9. A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.
  10. Sometimes its better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, bcoz today when i look back marks never make me laugh but memories do.
  11. When someone hates you for no reason...... give them a reason.
  12. If you have the power to make someone happy do it the world needs more of that.
  13. Cry as much as you want, but make sure when you're finished, you never cry for the same reason again.
  14. I enjoy when people show ATTITUDE to me bcoz it shows that they need ATTITUDE to impress me.
  15. I am always right, Once i thought that I am wrong, But i was wrong.
  16. When a problem arises, take a moment to listen to your heart.
  17. I'm not online, it's just an optical illusion.
  18. Life always offers you a second chance. it's called tomorrow.
  19. Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life.
  20. Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life. 
  21. Please don't get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are.
  22. Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them.
  23. ι never reject anybody in life, bcoz good person gives me HAPPINESS and bad person gives me LESSON.
  24. Do a bit for people who want to see you smile, they'll do everything to make you smile.
  25. No one is really busy in this world. Its all about priorities.
  26. My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
  27. scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.
  28. I dont care if you talk about me behind my back because good or bad, my name is still in your mouth.
  29. My attitude is based on how you treat me.
  30. Better to be alone than being with someone who makes u feel alone.
  31. I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode.
  32. Be yourself! You're not born to impress any one.
  33.  I don't insult people, I just describe them.
  34. God is really creative, I mean ...just look at me.
  35. Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life.
  36.  I'm Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs.
  37. Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror.
  38. Error: Status underconstruction. 
  39. My room + internet + music + food + friends – homework = perfect day.
  40. I don’t hate schooI. I just hate the teachers, the homework, the exams and waking up early in the morning.
  41. Success only depend on the second letter.
  42. If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them.
  43. Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.
  44. If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.
  45. Born to be awesome.
  46. Just finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.
  47. I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.
  48. Life is like photography, You use the negatives to develop.
  49. You have to be ODD, to be number ONE.
  50. I am not failed......My success is just postponed.

No comments:

Post a Comment